Battery & riding modes
easy charging, 3 ride modes, no gears
Thanks to the high rpm and progressive span of the electric motor, throttling, and braking are all there is to it. Fast standard outlet charging. Best-in-class power density and state-of-the-art motor control algorithms.
- explore: The ultimate mode during exploration. It has a limited top speed to 45 km/h (28mph) with a 3-4 hrs battery range.
- excite: Enduro or active trail riding. 1-2 h riding time. With a top speed of 70km/h and good acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
- excel: Maximal torque and speed, with no restrictions when it comes to performance. This mode is perfect when you need all power available. Riding time up to 1 h.
1) Freewheel: No motor brakes. Gives the same sensation as riding a bike, perfect for mellow riding and the ultimate freedom experience.
2) 2-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. Moderate engine brake. As you release the throttle you feel the bike slowing down at a slow pace.
3) 4-stroke motor brake with energy regeneration. When releasing the throttle, the bike will slow down significantly. This brake mode is best suited for technical tracks where full control for the bike is needed.
Type: External charger from standard 110 V/220 V outlets
0-80%: 2 hours
0-100%: 3 hours
Cells: premium 18650 lithium cells
Voltage (nominal): 51.8 V
Capacity: 50 Ah / 2.6 kWh
Features: Removable, can be charged when installed in bike or separately
Built in SoC indicator
Drivetrain & brakes
a unique power to weight formula
Powerful drivetrain combined with being super light creates a unique power to weight formula. Superior nimbleness and speed in technical, compact formats and the urban jungle.
Type: Direct drive, chain
Electric motor: Interior permanent magnet motor
Power: 10 kW (13,5 hp)
Torque (motor axle): 42 Nm
Torque (wheel): 252 Nm
Front sprocket: 12 teeth
Rear sprocket: 72 teeth
Chain/Belt: 420 chain with O-ring
Type: Formula motorcycle disc brakes, four pistons callipers. Hand lever for front brake, foot pedal for rear brake.
Disc: Stainless steel, 220 mm diameter, 3.2 mm thickness
suspension, wheels & tires
robust suspension & dual sport motorcycle tires. Great performance in different situations.
Equipped with 200mm travel the upside-down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment offers everything you need for the outback and your daily commute.
The custom designed 19” motorcycle rims together with dual sport motorcycle tires are designed to meet the demands of riding on paved urban roads as well as trails.
Upside down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment, specially engineered for kalk INK.
Type: Direct mounted shock for simplicity and robustness.
Hubs: Forged and CNC aluminium CAKE hubs with 25 mm axle
Rims: 19″x1.85” custom designed 7116-T6 aluminium motorcycle rims
Tires: 19″x3.00″ dual sport motorcycle tires